Product Name: Paprika Oleoresin
Paprika oleoresin (also known as paprika extract) is an oil-soluble extract from the fruits of Capsicum annuum or Capsicum frutescens, and is primarily used as a colouring and/or flavouring in food products. It is composed of capsaicin, the main flavouring compound giving pungency in higher concentrations, and capsanthin and capsorubin, the main colouring compounds (among other carotenoids).
Package & Storage
1. 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag, 1~20kg by aluminum foil vacuum bag.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Shipping
1. Small package send by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo send by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Delivery time about 5-7 working days By Air, 20-25 days By sea.
4. Payment available for L/C, T/T, Paypal, Moneygram, Western Union, etc.