1. Promoting the health of eye and skin through reducing the risk of macular degeneration, supporting normal eye functions and protecting the retina by blocking harmful blue light.
2. Protecting skin from the harmful solar ray.
3. Preventing cardiopathy and cancer.
4. Resisting arteriosclerosis.
1. In food industry as food additives.
2. In pharmaceutical industry.
3. In cosmetics to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
4. In feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken. Making high commercial value fishes more attractive, such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.
Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Two years when properly stored.