Halal,Kosher: ISO, HACCP
New season Marigold Oleoresin
Marigold oleoresin manufacturer
KOSHER, GMP workshop, ISO9001, HALAL
Marigold Oleoresin(CAS No: 127-40-2)
Latin Name: Tagetes erecta L
Botanical Source: Marigold
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Reddish Orange Yellow liquid
Active Ingredient: Lutein
Specification: > Lutein 10%-16%
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula: C40H56O2
Molecular Weight: 568.85
Lutein is a carotenoid found in vegetables and fruits. It acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
1. Lutein as skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
2. Lutein as inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
3. Lutein as inhibitor of tumor and cancer.
4. Lutein and its oxidative metabolites in chemoprevention of cancer.
5. Lutein as inhibitor of blood-vessel clogging.
6. Lutein delays lung aging. Lutein as inhibitor of arthritis.
7. Lutein as AMD inhibitor, Cataract inhibitor, and eyes benefitor.
Medicine, Functional Food, Beverage & Food, Cosmetics
Loss on drying: 5% Max
Ash: 5% Max
Heavy metal: 10ppm Max
As: 1ppm Max
Total Plate Count: 1000CFU/g max
Yeast & Mold: 100CFU/g max
E. Coli: Negative
Package: 200KG/Iron Drum
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct strong light.
Shelf Life: 2 years