1. Product Name: Lutein
2. Latin Name: Tagetes erecta L.
3. Appearance: Orange yellow powder to Dark red powder
4. Active Ingredients: Lutein 5% 10% 20% 80%
5. Test Method: HPLC/UV
6. Extract Part: Flower
7. Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
8. Grade: Pharmaceutical/Food grade
9. Standard: Confirm to CP, USP, EP standard
10. Sample: Supply 20g FREE sample
11. Solubility: Solvable in ethanol ,methyl alcohol
Lutein is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family . Lutein is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina called the macula.A vision-smart antioxidant complex to help protect your eyes from free radical damage.Supports and replenishes antioxidant levels in your healthy retinas and macula, and can help maintain blood vessel integrity.
Like other parts of the body, the eyes can be affected by the stresses of time. Lutein plays a role in the maintenance of eye health and is the principal Carotenoid found in the central area of the retina called the macula. Carotenoids are fat-soluble antioxidants found in fruits, vegetables, marigolds and other plants.