Raw Material: Plants
Liquid lutein is obtained from marigold flower by extraction, saponification, emulsification, and homogenization. It is a kind of completely natural feed additives.
Application: Mainly used as feed additives, especially for the pigmentation of chicken meat, fat, chicken feet and egg yolk. Recommend dosage: Anthophills 10-30g/mt feed, or according to customer's requirements.
Product Quality is complied with the Enterprise Standards Q/STY002-2008 and Standards of FAO/WHO
Package: 20kg/drum or 1000kg/container or according to customers' requirement.
Storage and Shelf-life: Keep out of sunlight or high temperature. Store in cool and dry conditions. Shelf-life: 12 months
1. Protect our eyesight, play an important protective role to the yellow spot of retina, when lack of xanthophyll will lead to macular degeneration and vision blurred, then deterioration of eyesight;
2. Antioxidant, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease and cancer;
3. Postpone early period of atherosclerosis process;
4. Inhibit various of cancer, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancer.
1. Applied in food field, as a kind of natural colorant, which will add color for goods;
2. Applied in health product field, xanthophyll can replenishes nourients for eyes, protect the retina;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, also used to reduce age pigment of people.