Certification: ISO, FDA
Packaging Material: 25kgs/Drum
Specification: ISO, QS, KOSHER
Type: Herbal Extract
Origin: Xinjiang, China
Product Name: Marigold Extract
2.Origin: Tagetes erecta L.
3.Part Used: Flower
4.Specs: Lutein 5~20%,
Cas No.: 127-40-2/ 114-68-3
Appearance: Orange yellow fine powder
Storage: Store in cool dry place,.Protect from light moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: Cardboard drum (25kg/drum), 1kg aluminum foil bag, as customer's request.
- It is metalescent yellow rhombus tabular crystal, extracted by ethanol. It is hardly dissolve in water.
- It is pure natural pigment and consist in corn, spinage, eggs, fishes, algae, etc. many kinds of plants and animals by modern biotechnology.
- Widely used in foodstuff industry and cosmetis as natural colorant. Use in medicine and health care product to prevent cataract, macula degeneration and heart disease, improve the illness of pigmentary degeneration of retina. It also have antitumous effect.
- Prevent Age-related macular degeneration.
- Prevent Cataract, intima-media thickening, heart disease.
- Improve Retinitis pigmentosa of disease of patient.
-Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and nutrient.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in vision care products to alleviate visual fatigue, reduce incidence of AMD, retinitispigmentosa (RP), cataract, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, and glaucoma.
-Applied in cosmetics, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
-Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used in feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken. Make high commercial value fishes more attactive, such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.
1.Lutein:Powder 5%-90%, Oil 10%-20%, Particle 5%-20% (Food grade)
2.Lutein Ester: Powder 10%,20%